* Dress baby in loose
clothing (no onsie) that is easy to slip off, try and keep his/her diaper
on loose-to avoid red diaper lines
* Feel free to bring any blankets/props that you think we could use.
* Attempt to give baby a few ‘awake times’ during the morning, a little bath time always helps!
* Make sure baby has a full tummy right before you leave, please don’t forget a bottle!!!
* Bring a pacifier, even if baby doesn’t typically take one
* Extra outfits for you (you can keep them in the car, just in
case there’s an accident....spit up).
* Baby will be naked for most of the pics, don’t forget extra diapers and
* During the session, I often like to have someone other than the mom be my main helper’(like daddy or my assistant!)….babies can smell mom’s milk a mile away, which can sometimes make them want mom only!
*Just a friendly reminder, the studio will be HOT, please dress accordingly.